Exterior work has continued; we need your help!
We are moving forward in a way that prioritizes safety by focusing on exterior projects and limiting the number of volunteers on site. Our skilled community members are sorely needed now more than ever! We have big projects and small, and we are in great need for skilled carpenters to ensure our neighbors can continue to do things throughout our rainy season such as access their hot water heater, get in and out of their homes, and other needs! Please follow the link below to get started! Stay socially distanced, get out of the house, and help us get our neighbors get through the winter!
We are moving ahead in a way that prioritizes safety by:
- Focusing on the exterior scope of work
- Limiting our volunteers on site to 6
- Enforcing/Providing face masks and PPE on job sites
- Providing COVID Training to our volunteers. (which can be done at your convenience over zoom)
- Appointing a COVID-safety monitor to ensure social distancing rules are enforced
- A Porto potty to eliminate any need to enter the home
- Extra waivers to sign for the workday!
Also feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (510) 644-8979, we have made huge progress to digitize our operations, so much of our projects can be discussed via email. We also have a new training, which we can do with you one on one on zoom at your convenience, or with a group of friends who might be interested!
Please share this with your colleagues and friends!